So, I’m a few days late posting this update. I’ve been super busy and somehow my “To Do” list keeps getting longer. Oh, the joys of being Type A. But, woo-hoo, 34 weeks!
- Total weight gain: 19 pounds.
- How big is the baby: Butternut squash – *shrugs*
- Sex: A wee little man!
- Maternity Clothes: Not a thing new!
- Sleep: Ugh… sleep has been so frustrating. Some nights I sleep fine and other nights, I can’t seem to fall asleep at all as I feel like it’s hard to get comfortable. Plus, my right hip has been hurting which make it hard to sleep on that side for very long.
- Best moment of the past two weeks: Definitely going to Dragon*Con and spending a long weekend with my hubs.
- Movement: Yep yep!
- Food Cravings: Hmm, bacon and eggs maybe? Nothing too specific.
- Baby Bump: It’s there. So many people tell me that I’m not showing that much for being as far along that I am. I’ll blame it on being 5’10” and chunky.
- What I miss: Again, sleeping on my tummy.
- What I am looking forward to: My baby shower is on Sunday! I’m so excited to see everyone!
Complete fail (again) for not having an exact 34 week picture but here I am last night at 35 weeks. My bump is starting to have this strange pointed shape. Alas, this picture makes me laugh. I know my husband is probably tired of seeing me in pajamas.
Have a great weekend, y’all!