I’m so grateful to be home. Traffic in Atlanta = constant nightmare. But, wow – I still find it hard to believe but I’ve entered the 30 weeks zone! Baby should be here in approximately 2 months or so. *Excited*
- Total weight gain: 16-17 pounds – Can we please slow this number down?
- How big is the baby: The size of a squash which reminds me of Thanksgiving!
- Sex: Boy – which was definitely verified by our 3D ultrasound.
- Maternity Clothes: No new ones.
- Sleep: Mostly okay – just having occasional leg cramps still.
- Best moment of the past two weeks: Without a doubt, the 3D ultrasound! I can’t even say how many times I’ve found myself staring at all the 3D pictures and just imagining how he’ll be. I feel so thankful.
- Movement: Oh yeah. I had one night where I couldn’t sleep because he moved for a solid 1 ½ hours.
- Food Cravings: Hmm, lots of things like pizza, biscuits, and dark chocolate covered almonds. So, needless to say, nothing good for me.
- Baby Bump: I’d say no noticeable difference from the past month or so.
- What I miss: Not feeling so overwhelmed and not having a huge list of things to do!
- What I am looking forward to: Having the next couple weekends to catch up on some housework and much-needed work on all the sewing for the nursery.
Now, I don’t know why in the world I decided to pose in this outfit but nevertheless…