Time is flying by! I feel like we’ve made some progress this past week, especially. We bought the car seat/stroller travel system, finished the painting in the nursery, and I made some progress on the DIY crib mobile I’m making (hopefully more on that soon!)
- Total weight gain: Around 10 pounds.
- How big is the baby: The size of a papaya and I’m not even sure I’ve ever had one.
- Sex: Boy! I don’t even want to imagine the possibility of that changing now…
- Maternity Clothes: One more pair of maternity pants for work and one top.
- Sleep: So-so. I woke up last night from the baby moving around in there and for some odd reason, I thought with my weird pregnant brain that I was in labor for a split second. Thankfully, all is well (and hopefully will be until it’s time!)
- Best moment of the past two weeks: Finishing all the painting in the baby’s nursery.
- Movement: For sure, and it seems I can feel him moving higher up on my torso now.
- Food Cravings: Papa John’s pizza… I haven’t indulged but a couple times but it’s just too darn good.
- Baby Bump: It’s small but it’s there. *smiles*
- What I miss: Walking like a normal person. I don’t feel like my belly has grown that much but yet I find myself doing the waddle.
- What I am looking forward to: Eric’s family is coming up to stay this weekend and I’ll get to see my 4 year-old sister-in-law (crazy, huh!?)
I hope y’all are managing through all this heat! Stay cool and hydrated!