Alrighty, y’all, little baby and I have been chugging along and we’re now at 22 weeks.
- Total weight gain: 8 pounds or so – the number is getting higher faster now! *Gulp*
- How big is the baby: The size of a papaya.
- Sex: A baby boy.. If only Eric and I could settle on a name!
- Maternity Clothes: No new ones but my existing wardrobe is starting to become limited. I can still wear my shirts but my pre-pregnancy pants are being left unbuttoned. I’m thinking I need to invest in a couple new bras and some pants ASAP.
- Sleep: Eh, sleep has been alright. I’m starting to become uncomfortable throughout the night.
- Best moment of the past two weeks: Celebrating Father’s Day with my father-to-be hubby and family.
- Movement: Oh yeah! Baby boy is moving throughout the day but I mostly feel him while I’m at work sitting at my desk.
- Food Cravings: Um, chips and dip. Lots of it.
- Baby Bump: I must admit that I finally feel like I will look pregnant. I’ve been unconvinced up until now but I have to take into account that I’m already a chubster and I’m really tall.
- What I miss: Probably being able to dance around my house like before for my workouts.
- What I am looking forward to: Just enjoying this summer and spending time with my family and friends before everything gets so busy.