Halfway there! And, I’m finding that hard to believe. Time really goes by faster and faster as you get older. But, Eric and I now know the sex and as mentioned before, it’s a boy! I’ve already got visions of a mini-Eric running around.
- Total weight gain: Approximately 3 pounds or so – not complaining!
- How big is the baby: The size of a cantaloupe – yum!
- Sex: It’s a boy, boy, boy!
- Maternity Clothes: Again, no new ones to report. I’m hoping to buy some cute summery dresses soon.
- Sleep: Mostly good, thankfully. I’ve still been having wacky dreams.
- Best moment of the past two weeks: Seeing the baby on the ultrasound and finding out it’s a BOY!
- Movement: Yep – the movement varies from day to day. Some days I feel stronger kicks and some days I feel a lot of light tapping.
- Food Cravings: Fresh fruit like pineapple, strawberries, and oranges.
- Baby Bump: Much the same. Tummy is gradually becoming more pronounced.
- What I miss: Being able to be around smelly stuff such as paint. I feel so creative and I can’t paint some of the flea market furniture pieces we bought.
- What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery together now that we know it’s a boy!
I’m hoping to post some nursery inspiration pictures here soon. Visions of a dark teal have been in my head for days!